Wednesday 13 August 2008

Butterflies

Update on classes yesterday they went well and my one lady managed to do the two cards with the instructions I left her. I helped her with the one I made yesterday as it was a bit fiddly but she seems to be enjoying herself. She has bought some crafting stuff and I invited her to come and play at my house on Friday so that should be interesting.

Today I made a butterfly card with my new PTI stamps and bits and pieces. I am pleased how it turned out so will be experimenting more with the stamps.

Used PTI stamps, nestabilities, mounted the card and cut
out a separate butterfly and used Glamour dust on it and
attached to front of card.

Haste ye back....................


9 comments:

Greta said...

Lovely Liz! I keep looking at PTI but I want them all -lol x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Liz, I love those stamps.

Cazz said...

Bootiful, bootiful, bootiful xxxx

and can we have subtitles for us southerners please? what does haste ye back mean? LOL

Joanie said...

Oh Liz it's gorgeous, I love the colours you have used, my favourite!
Well done
Joanie xxxx

Margaret A said...

Beautiful butterflies, Lizbe. I need to look at PTI stamps now.

sheffsue said...

Beautiful card Liz....and I love that buterfly stamp.

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Liz what a gorgeous card, i love the stampsand the colours
like Greta i keep promising myself a couple but cant make my mind up which ones

Norma x

Linda said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Liz. Love the colours, so delicate.

angelic annemarie said...

Wow this ia such a classy card from a classy lady - hugs xx