Tuesday 1 December 2009

La Blanche III

Another two cards I made in a similar way to the one that I entered into the competition in the post below.

The first one I used StazOn black ink on my new reindeer La Blanche stamp. Then added some glamour dust mounted onto a background made with my Cuttlebug embossing folder. Finished off with gold ribbon and charm and a couple of sentiments in gold and red to add a touch of colour.


This one I used three La Blanche bauble stamps, hand drew the ribbon and used the antler stamp side on to hang the baubles from. Coloured the edging with gold ink, added a sparkle background, some red pearls. gold ribbon and a small flower again edged in gold. Finished off with another sentiment.


Haste ye back..........

1 comment:

Danni said...

So pretty and elegant!