Saturday 9 January 2010

Welcome 2010

Well here we are in 2010 and I hope all my followers and crafting friends had a lovely Christmas and New Year. Myself and hubby had a lovely Christmas with the family then unfortunately my lovely no 1 son decided to share his cold with us so we were laid up from Boxing day until after the New Year. It was very, very quiet with the horrendous weather we are having and so treacherous on the pavements and roads that I have been stuck in the house. Today is the first day I have ventured out via hubby and the car and only downtown to get my new spectacles and a few messages then home again.
We did get forms to renew our passports and got some passport photos [ugh] the second stage in organising our holiday this year. The first stage was booking the fights which is in September to Canada for three months, we are so looking forward to it.
Hubby retires then hence the long holiday to see family and friends over there.
No cards or crafting yet but hoping to get back to it soon. Take care and haste ye back...

No comments: