Tuesday 10 June 2008

Craft Class

Had my first crafting class for 2 weeks but unfortunately Trudy were not there but I did manage to show another lady, Evelyn how to do the card and left it with her. Next week I will check on how she and Trudy got on and help them finish the cards. I did amazingly sell two of my demo cards [ the stitched ones] as they liked them so much - that was a surprise!
I had another idea up my sleeve, so I came prepared and managed to get a few of them interested in doing a Movie Quiz. It seemed to be well received and I was asked to make up another one for next week, but questions on capitals of foreign countries. If at first you don't succeed........

1 comment:

sheffsue said...

You're doing a good job Liz...keep at it....soon you will have the attention of all the residents

Sue x