Sunday 7 September 2008

Hectic Weekend

Have had a hectic and tiring weekend! Yesterday we went through to Aberdeen and took my brother out to lunch for his birthday. We had a really enjoyable time and vowed to do it more often. We had thought that Mike's brother would join us too but he just couldn't make it, maybe next time.
Mike was making funny comments to make us laugh when he took this photo of my brother and me. I don't have many of the two of us so will cherish it.


Today it was back to hard work unfortunately for both of us. The painter finished our bedroom on Friday but we had to leave the gloss paint to dry before we could clean up the room. It was particularly messy as the last owners had polystyrene tiles on all the ceilings which we hated, hence the big clean-up! Every bit of my body aches after spending all day doing the big clean, so think it will be an early night tonight. Tomorrow I might tackle the curtains and bedding will see, so am to tired to do any crafting!

No comments: