Tuesday 25 November 2008

Proximity Award

A big thank you to Cazz who has presented my blog with the...
PROXIMITY AWARD
not sure that I deserve it...
This award states that this blog invests and believes in proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers.

I find this very hard to do as I have many friends from the Imag-e-nation Forum online and other friends out there who have been there when I have been ill and depressed these last few months and been there to listen and advise too. This is supposed to be passed on but too many to mention individually so...
I think I will have to hand this award over to all of you who visit my blog and those who inspire me, cajole me, and send me hugs when I need them most - you know who you are.


No comments: