Friday 6 March 2009

Award & First card for 2009


Hi fellow bloggers sorry not been on for a while again. Got a lovely email from my friend Nicola in Spain and she has sent be this lovely award which has cheered me up a lot. I have finally started to make some cards after 4 months of doing nothing so I will be posting them over the next few days so here is the first one.


Used some new nestabilites [well actually had them quite a while but never got round to using them], new stamp I had for ages too, then blended in colours with Sakura pens which gives the flowers a slight shimmery look. Added another new text stamp, and little butterflies & ribbon that I had.

Haste ye back........


4 comments:

Nicola said...

Such pretty stamps Liz, love the colour with the pretty pearls for centres. Look forward to viewing your other cards and pleased you have now got back into crafting. -x-

wintersparkle said...

glad to see yoy posting again xx lovely card as well xx

Wellnifty said...

Good to see you posting again Liz, lovely card

Chris x

Rita said...

What a lovely card Liz. Loved paing your Blog a visit. Hugs Rita xx