Monday 6 April 2009

Award

I have been catching up on what my friends have been up to on their blogs and found that my friend Karen J has kindly awarded me the Uber award which is very kind of her considering I have not been keeping up so much of late.



The rules of this award are:

"This award must be given to blogs that...inspire you...make you smile and laugh...maybe gives you information...a good read....amazing ideas...and anything else that makes you think they are Uber amazing blogs....You have to post the award and nominate 5 blogs that fit the criteria"

I would like to award Toni, Jak, Jackie, Cazz, and SheffSue all of whom have inspired me in different ways.


2 comments:

sheffsue said...

Thank you so much Liz...it's very much appreciated.

Sue x

Jackie said...

thank you Liz, omgoodness, cant believe I go this twice.. thank you again... J xx