Monday 27 April 2009

Today's efforts

Had a quiet weekend, OH was working Saturday stocktaking so he came home pretty tired. Over the weekend we received word from OH's cousin in Canada that his mother had died. She was a lovely lady and we have fond memories of holidays with her and her husband.
I made this card to send over and added one of my crochet flowers as a keepsake for her daughter. I do hope she likes it.

I made it up from my PC Crafter program and added the verses from another program I have. I finished off with the crochet flower and brad.

I also did another card in a similar fashion for a work colleague of OH who lives and works in Houston. The lady has recently retired so I thought this one would make her smile.

The picture has been printed twice then mounted with foam squares. A little glamour dust has been added and a ribbon to finish it off.

5 comments:

Nicola said...

These are lovely Lizbeth, your crochet flower will be a lovely keepsake. -x-

Wellnifty said...

Hi Liz, lovely cards..the image on the 2nd one is great,.. sympathy cards are so hard to do but I'm sure the recipient will love this.

Chris x

Linda said...

Great cards, Liz. I am sure the crochet flower will be a wonderful keepsake.

Budge said...

Liz two lovely cards.love the crochet flower.



love Sylv xx

My'scardcorner said...

2 lovely cards Liz and what a nice idea with the crocheted flower a personal touch@:0)