Monday 16 November 2009

Still Here

Well after a great start I have not been able to get online again. At the moment my computer is in getting fixed and I am using hubby's notebook which is why no photos of my latest cards are available. Once my computer is back am hoping to upload the cards I have done so far.

Meanwhile, I was up in Aberdeen babysitting my grand-daughters and their dog, Poppy for the last three days. Enjoyed myself and got to spend some quality time with the girls. Went out a few walks with Poppy and she and I got on well she is a lovely loveable dog and surprisingly I am missing her.

Went shopping in the HobbyCraft store in the new centre Union Square but found although lovely shop prices expensive can get some things cheaper online. Bought some Christmas papers and a few bits and bobs. Am sitting here surrounded with my craft stuff, shawl around my shoulders as it is so cold and damp today so must get started doing some stamping.

Hope to be back to normal very soon meantime - haste ye back..........


No comments: