Friday 30 January 2009

Crochet

I feel so guilty as I have been neglecting my poor blog something terrible. My only excuse is that I have not been doing anything exciting at the moment. I did go to my crafting class at the local church last Tuesday, and the ladies are such a lovely bunch and so kind and helpful.
I did some more of my crocheting and the lady teaching me has now got me reading a pattern. I will post the finished project soon but in the meantime here is a photo of my little practice piece.



Thanks for dropping in and haste ye back..........

2 comments:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Well hello wee crafty part of scotland from central scotland...

Well done you with the crochet..

Hugs
Lorraine xxx

Anonymous said...

Well done Liz. I've crocheted for years - the work grows sooooooo quickly compared to knitting. I'm sure you'll be 'hooked' from now on & will produce many works of art! Pat x