Wednesday 1 July 2009

Cards for Canada

Two cards for Canada today - one is for my great-niece who has just given birth to her second boy at the weekend. Reilly Lucas is his name and he weighed in at 6lbs 5ozs on Sunday 28th June 2 weeks early but I think his mum was glad it was over quick.

Used some card stock I had and layered and punched with Martha Stewart new punch. Added some decoupage animals, ribbon and flowers. Finally added his name and sentiment.

My second card is for a cousin who has been unwell for some time she is a paraplegic and suffers a lot and has been really through the mill lately so hope she likes the card.

I made this one simple with a lovely verse [which unfortunately you cannot see clearly because the flash got in the way] and just some layered flowers, pearls again used Martha Stewart punch.

Haste ye back................

1 comment:

Linda said...

Lovely cards Liz. I am sure they will both be well recieved.