Tuesday 2 December 2008

Miserable!

Hello to all and welcome. After such a good week last week up until Thursday I am once again feeling awful! I was in so much pain with my knee on Thursday that I had to phone OH to come and pick me up and take me home [I was in Aberdeen for the day with my pal]. He was feeling pretty awful himself with a bad cold so we both ended up in bed by 4.30pm. Must be a first for us. OH has been nursing his cold all weekend and guess what -yes, he very generously passed it on to me. That's all I need, so once again in bed with nose, eyes and just about everything else running!! I so do not need this just now and am very disappointed that we missed our grand-daughters in their stage show at the Aberdeen Arts Centre but I heard that they were brilliant.
Oh well, back to bed with a hot drink and some cold remedies.
See you soon.........

PS It's also snowing hard and very cold, brrrrrr.

1 comment:

sheffsue said...

Sorry to hear that you are not well Liz...bed is prbably the best place with the cold weather we are having. Hope you recover very soon. Take care of yourself.

Sue x