Tuesday 23 December 2008

Last Posting before Christmas

This will probably be my last posting until after Christmas as things are getting busy preparing for the Yuletide event. I spent yesterday finally getting around to making that final clock for my young son's new home. I do hope they like it and the colours and style I have picked for them.



Our Ruby Wedding Anniversary is on the 27th and we are going up to stay at a posh hotel in Aberdeen for a long weekend. We plan having a meal with just the family to celebrate. I made this card for hubby and hope it is appropriate as my mind just went blank and men are always so hard to make cards for, but I am sure he will like it.

Take care to all my friends out there - have a wonderful Christmas and Best wishes for 2009.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for 27th Liz love the card and Im sure your son will like the clock.It is so different
Myrax

Toni said...

Merry Christmas Mum and hope you have a wonderful time