Monday 15 December 2008

Monday

It's getting closer every time I post, so not long now folks until Christmas. At least I am finally catching up and have only half a dozen cards to make plus an Anniversary and Birthday one and then I can relax.
I didn't go out this weekend as my knee as usual was playing up but spent time doing my cards. My youngest son and his wife came for a flying visit on Sunday so it was nice to catch up with them both.
Watched the exciting final of X Factor and thought Alexandria was a well deserved winner, also watched my favourite Strictly Come Dancing but was annoyed about the voting and roll over in the end. I think a lot of voters were very disgruntled about it but the final next Saturday should be exciting.
Here are a few more cards that I made [forgot to photo some of them before I posted them all].

Not the best of photos

No comments: