Thursday 31 July 2008

Belated class effort

This was going to be my Tuesday craft class lesson but I never got there - have been bedded for a couple of days. Am still feeling very tired but at least I am up and around today so thought I would post the lesson sample anyway. My one lady [the other is still in hospital] wants to do some decoupage so I came up with this simple medallion which I got from the Fred she said site. I made up a sheet on Microsoft Publisher and the background is also a Fred she said. I am hoping to see her maybe tomorrow and pass on the stuff so she can have a go at making it up herself.


A bit of Nestabilites, Fisker's edging Water punch, ribbon and flowers and we are all set.


5 comments:

Margaret A said...

That's a lovely card, Lizbe. Pity you didn't make it to your class. Hope you are a bit better today. (((( hugs)))))

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

What a beautiful card! Sorry you weren't feeling well. Please let me know how your class goes, if you get to do it. Your blog is lovely :)

sheffsue said...

A lovely card Liz...Fred's designs are a favourite of mine.
Sorry to hear that you couldn't get to your class..hope you feel better very soon.
take care

Sue x

Margaret A said...

Hi Lizbe...hope you're not too bad today. Love Margaret xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Liz......luv Dimps xxxx