Thursday 3 July 2008

Cards

Thursday and July already, where has the week gone! Have not been feeling so good these last few days but had to get up real early this morning as the painter was coming to start on our kitchen. Well, as the weather has been good he didn't show, probably finishing off the work he has to do outside on another job first.
As I had time on my hands I decided to have a go with the Remember When decoupage series that I had ordered last week. Not sure if I am happy with the finished result but have quite a few male birthdays coming up so will persevere.



I played around some and came up with this second card which I like better.



Used my Keepsake borders, clear flower stamp, versa ink pads, and ribbon. I used a round punch and cut out patterned circles then layered them around the oval. What do you think?

13 comments:

Greta said...

Both lovely cards Liz. I'm waiting for my Series 2 to arrive. x

Joanie said...

Both are lovely cards Liz, but the second one is so pretty, I love it.
Love your blog too.
Hope you feel better soon, take care
Joanie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Both cards are lovely Lizbut my favourite has to be the pink one,its just so pretty.
Hope you're feeling better soon

Norma x

Margaret A said...

Hi Lizbe...finally discovered how to sign in so I can leave comments. My Blog is a work in progress though...lol. Love the cards.. we'll have to get them to make a wee scottish shop assistant cos I don't remember ever being served by a lady like that.

Karen J said...

They're both lovely Liz ... but must admit I also prefer the pink one ... it is soooo pretty.
Karen xx

Debs said...

Lovely cards, both of them.
Whats not to like?

Carol said...

Hi

Hope you feel better in th emorning love the nestabilities effect you've created on the second card which is lovely

Take care
Carol aka Cadge

Anonymous said...

Lovely cards Liz especially like the 2nd one.
Hope you are feeling better today
Myrax

Karen J said...

Hiya Liz ... would you mind popping over to my blog ... got something for ya!!!
Karen xx

Toni said...

fabulous Liz theres a little something on my blog for you.

Margaret A said...

hi Liz, hope you are feeling a bit better today. I made it up to Papeterie yesterday.Pity we weren't there on the same day.

Margaret A said...

hi Liz, hope you are feeling a bit better today. I made it up to Papeterie yesterday.Pity we weren't there on the same day.

Bev said...

Fabulous work Liz, the pink card is exquisite