Monday 7 July 2008

I'm so excited I got two Awards!



Thanks to Karen and Toni you have both made my day!

I haven't been on my blog for a few days and imagine my surprise when I found I have been awarded not one, but two awards. One from Karen and the other from Toni friends from the imag-e-nation forum. Am not sure what I have to do but I think it goes like this.

Now I need to pass this on to the blogs that inspire me, the rules for this award:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
Most of the one's I was going to award it to have
already been nominated so here's the list I'd like to nominate it to. Brilliant blogs ladies!!!

Bev R
Greta
Jak
Cazz
Jackie
Margaret A
Jean


2 comments:

Bev said...

Thank you Liz, that's so sweet of you hun

Margaret A said...

Thanks Lizbe...all I have to do now is work out what I'm supposed to do. lol..xxxxx