Saturday 26 July 2008

Wylde Women Award [twice no thrice]!

Update 27/7/08 - Once again awarded this from Cazz thank you so so much.


Just received this today from
Karen J and Margaret A thank you both it's much appreciated and certainly brightened my day!


It's the Wylde Women Award and the rules are as follows:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award:
To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
So without further ado I'm going to pass this on to:-



Pam [Peejay's ramblings]

Jak [Crafters Kitchen]
Cazz [The Cazz Bar]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi - hope your neuralgia is better! If not, I invite you back to my blog to browse and get lost in all the amazing links I'm getting for the Wylde women award - sure to take up an afternoon and evening and I'm sure you would love much of the work you see. I have enjoyed your stamping and thanks for passing the award along.